Australian Centre on Quality of Life
e-Journals and Newsletters
- Forum: Qualitative Social Research
- Peer-reviewed multilingual online journal for qualitative research.
- The Australian e-Journal for the Advancement of Mental Health
- Forum for advancing mental health promotion, prevention of mental illness, and early intervention approaches to mental health. It is a peer reviewed, online, open access journal.
- The International Electronic Journal of Rural and Remote Health, Research, Education, Practice and Policy
- Serving rural and remote communities throughout the world by providing a community forum and specific health-related information.
- Free, online Psychology journal.
- WPE has a very broad focus: the Science of Psychology in all of its forms. It now invites authors to submit original research and reviews of research published either at WPE or elsewhere.
- Newsletter of The Australian Network for Promotion, Prevention and Early Intervention for Mental Health (Auseinet). This newsletter is distributed three times annually.
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Journal of Biobehavioral Medicine
- Heart Math
- A journal devoted to developments in how thoughts and emotions affect our health, performance and relationships.