- Project title
- Determinants to the employment and retention of people with disabilities in the Western Australian Public Sector
- Tulip Penney
- Postal address
- IRIC, Curtin Business School, GPO Box U1987, PERTH WA 6845 (until 28 May 2004)
- Project dates
- 13 week research project (1 academic semester)
- Commenced 2 March 2004
- Anticipated completion 28 May 2004
- Nature of the project
- I have been awarded the Public Sector Fellowship from the three sponsors: Curtin University, Western Australian Department of the Premier and Cabinet and IPAA.
- Brief description
The research project will involve surveys of public sector employers, employees with disabilities in the Western Australian public sector and specialist disability recruitment agencies to identify barriers to the employment and retention of people with disabilities and develop strategies to overcome these challenges.