This page helps us to be informed about one another's ongoing research. Researchers and post-graduate students are welcome to submit a description of their project(s) for inclusion on this page using this format. Updates and links to researchers' own web pages and documents are also welcome.
- International Wellbeing Study
Beginning in March 2009, this is the first study of its kind to look in depth at people's wellbeing from around the world. If you chose to participate, you’ll be helping us to answer some of the most tantalising questions that our society faces today!
This study is completely anonymous, easy to do, takes about 25 to 30 minutes for each assessment point, and participants don’t have to give any of their personal details. The only participation requirements is that participants are at least 16 years old and that they agree to fill out these questions every three months for a year; five times in total.
- Aging in Place: The Influence of Residential Environment and Ethnicity on Successful Aging among elderly Aymaras and Mapuches of Chile
- Researchers: Lorena Gallardo Peralta; Marcelo Piña Morán; Cecilia Mayorga Muñoz; Abel Soto Higuera; Vicente Rodríguez-Rodríguez
- Quality of sleep and wellbeing of college students
- Researcher: Anju M Jayanandan
- Subjective Well-Being and School Satisfaction of people with intellectual disability: Self-reports and parents’ estimations
- Researchers: Sophia Sflakidou, Lefkothea Kartasidou, Maria Platsidou
- HORIZONS: understanding the impact of cancer diagnosis and treatment on everyday life
- Researchers: Professor Claire Foster, Dr Lynn Calman, Professor Dame Jessica Corner, Joanne Haviland, Professor Carl R May, Professor Alison Richardson, Professor Anne Rogers, Professor Peter Smith, Becci Petch, Faye Doyle, Dr Chloe Grimmett, Dr Sam Sodergren, Dr Rebecca Foster, Dr Joshua Turner, Amy Din, Dr Amanda Cummings, Christine M May, Bjoern Schukowsky, Kerry Coleman, Amber Cole
- Influence of Neuroticism, Extroversion, Attachment, and Satisfaction with Relationships on Subjective Well-Being of Americans, Brazilians, and Chinese
- Researchers: Ming Hui Li,Yanling Yu, Maria Cristina Ferreira, Iolanda Costa Galinha, Peter Lin, Joann Chang
- Adolescent self report (ADA)
- Researchers: Dra. Lilian Daset, PhD, María Eugenia Fernandez, Magister Diego García, Lic. Leandro Castelucco, Lic. Nina Peirano, Lic. Cecilia Lariau, Eugenia Díaz
- The Relationship between Self-Perception of Wellbeing and Lifestyle Behaviours of Young Adults
- Researchers: Ms Ernesta Paukste, Associate Professor Neil Harris, Dr Bernadette Sebar
- An Evaluation of Community Attitudes to Intellectual Disability and the Quality of Life, Personal Wellbeing and Self Esteem of People with Intellectual Disability: Pre and Post Social integration
- Researchers: Tom M. J. Burke, Cliona Flood (supervisor)
- Attachment, social support, and quality of life
- Researcher: Holly Melrose
- Job Satisfaction and Subjective Well-Being among Midwifes - Cross-National Comparison
- Principal researchers: Daniela Nedvedova and Darja Jarosova
- Palmerston North Youth Happiness Survey Project
- Researchers: C.J. Patrick (Pat) Nolan PhD
- Selecting patient reported outcome measures for use in an integrative medicine clinic
- Researchers: Dr. Jennifer Hunter, Prof. Stephen Leeder, Prof. Kerryn Phelps
- The Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey
- Principal researcher: Mark Wooden
- The Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Australia - Research Section of the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
- Researcher: Australian Immigration Research
Previous project information is also available on the Past Projects page.