Comprehensive Quality of Life Scale
- Caveats to the Comprehensive Quality of Life Scale (doc 49 KB)
- ComQOL-A5 - Adults
This 64 page manual presents the adult verison of the ComQol scale. It includes detailed instructions on scale adminstration and scoring. Scale norms and other psychometric data are presented derived from 17 studies
- ComQOL-A5 - Adults (Cambodian)
- ComQOL-A5 - Adults (Croatian)
Croatian version translated by Gorka Vuletic.
- ComQOL-S5 - School Children
This manual presents the scale verison to be used with adolescents age 11 to 18 years attending school. It is a parallel version of ComQol-A5. It includes details of scale adminstration, scoring, and psychometric performance.
- ComQOL-I5 - Intellectual Disability
This 84 page manual presents the scale version to be used with people who have an intellectual or cognitive disability. It is parallel version of ComQol-A5. In addition to details of administrative and scoring procedures, it also contains a thorough pre-testing procedure which is designed to establish that the person to be tested is able to validly respond to the abstract questions involving subjective life quality. Psychometric data are also presented.
- ComQOL-I5 - Intellectual Disabiltiy - Adults (German)
- ComQOL-I5 - Intellectual Disabiltiy - Adults (Italian)
- Appendix E - Testing Materials (doc 297 KB)